As you will have realised from reading other information sections at this site we offer the services of qualified personnel in many areas of expertise traditionally associated with taxation and accountancy.

We can offer services for final year-end preparation of accounts, for example in readiness to complete your annual Tax Return, or, if required, we can act as a full book-keeping department for your organisation. This would include preparation of all books and records (bank statements/reconciliations, cash book, petty cash book, sales and purchase day books etc.) together with other information required for periodic Returns/payments, including VAT (quarterly/annually) and PAYE (monthly/ quarterly/ annually).

We currently provided personal accountancy services to small, individual sole traders, as may be required, right through to the full range of services to the larger individual/partnership and company.

Our experience extends across many industries. Some of them are shown below –

  • Ecological activities
  • Public relations and advertising
  • All aspects of the entertainment world (television, film and radio, in front of the camera/microphone and behind it)
  • Photographers, lighting/cameraman, directors/producers
  • Music and musicians of various genres (including performers, composers, “fixers” and others)
  • Doctors, dentists and other medically qualified personnel both in private practice and in the public service
  • All aspects of the building industry including the now notorious IR35!
  • Employed members of staff and chief executives/directors of small, medium and large companies
  • Resident/non resident persons
  • Lloyd’s Underwriters
  • Authors, writers and journalists (with particular regard to the special tax concessions for long projects such as book writing)
  • Chefs and cookery
  • Childcare and child minding (and the special agreement between be Inland Revenue and members of the NCMA)
  • Those with income from investments and Trust funds alone
  • People who manage and receive income from property
  • Overseas residents

There is more than one way to prepare accounts for H. M. Revenue & Customs’ purposes. It may be that a full set of accounts, including a balance sheet, may not be necessary, thereby reducing costs.

Please contact us to discuss individual requirements for your business.